Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weigh-In Day

I did it...I finally did.  I LOST 3 pounds this week which brings me to a total of 35.4 pounds LOST!  There is a choir of angels singing above me and I am so excited about it!  I have been bouncing all around for the last month and I was finally able to reach the goal that I've been wanting.  Now, only 1.2 pounds to go until I can say GOOD BYE 200's!

Bootcamp has been rough on me, I was building muscle and not losing anything.  Then I was gaining that muscle and still not losing....but I have finally gotten there.  Seriously, I'm so excited today that I could jump for joy all afternoon.  That could earn me some extra activity points!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm home today with Bryce.  His eyes are clearing up good, but I thought we better make sure that he was fully cleared up before exposing other kiddos.  Conner went to the sitters, that gave me the chance to strip all the beds and disinfect the house.  I want this crap outta here!  Bryce and I will go pick up a make a quick run to the store, we need milk of course!

But, while Bryce naps, I'm going to catch up on some Biggest Loser episodes!  STILL SMILING!!

No comments: