Thursday, March 22, 2012

Took a Break

I know...I've been away for awhile.  But I'm back, everyone is great and I'll be updating soon!  My next post is a little deep, something I need to to at least write out for myself.  Thought I'd share better memories before I jump into those feelings!

Conner is growing by leaps and bounds.  He's 10 1/2 months and trying hard to walk.  He'll get there, but we're going to try and slow him down a little.  We don't want to give up our baby just yet!

Bryce is still the entertainer of the family.  I love his imagination and everyday is something new with him!  Just be careful what you say around him...he absorbs EVERYTHING!

We have been enjoying our time spend outdoors lately.  We've had amazing weather!  Although the last few days we've been drinched with a few inches of rain.  But the sun is out today and things should be warming back up soon!  I'll try and get a little better about blogging again! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

We enjoyed seeing you guys on Saturday! Your boys are adorable!